Thank you, Parents.
What an amazing final week of school we have shared. Thank you, parents, for making our last week exceptionally special by showering all of us teachers with cards, pictures, gifts, food, and more food. And did I say food? One of my most challenging decisions as I daily prepare for school is what to take for lunch. The delicious breakfasts and lunches you provided for us were truly a blessing. We were able to concentrate on the student and classroom details that were looming around us. Thank you for such thoughtful acts of kindness.
Thank you, more, for trusting us with your children over the past year. It is with great sadness that I concluded Assembly this morning. The year has been one of evidence of God’s “holding us together” as we moved to our current location and celebrated another moment of maturity as a school. I look forward to seeing how God continues to direct us.
Have a “wonder-full” summer with your families!
Year-end Report Cards may be picked up next Thursday, May 11th between 9 a.m.-1:00 p.m. A parent MUST pick-up the report card from the office so that you may sign the original to be kept in the student’s file. You will then receive a copy of the original. Report cards will not be released until we have a signed copy of the final report card for 2016-2017.
If you wish to schedule a parent conference with your child’s teacher(s), please contact the teacher(s) as soon as possible to schedule conference times.
2017/18 Supply Kits
Last year proved successful so we are doing it again…online “SCHOOL SUPPLY KITS”!
Here is how it works…your options:
OPTION 1: ORDER BY MAY 11th
- Shop online @ http://www.shopttkits.com/search?filter=&search=28965%20TOALLSCHOOL&type=q&keywordoption=ANY&cid=0&fltrdesc=
- Enter Account # 28965
- Purchase kit for your child’s grade.
- Backpacks, water bottles and lunchboxes are also available online.
- Supplies will be ready for your child at the Student & Parent Orientation Day August 3rd. Your first homework assignment will be to help your children label the items in their pencil boxes before returning to school August 7th.
- This one-time fee covers all “classroom essential” items like tissue, sanitizing wipes, etc.
A side note: on the list, you will see some * (starred) items. Staples guarantees these items for the whole school year. Please contact me if you need replacements. What a fantastic guarantee!
OPTION 2: (DIY option)
- Shop on your own using supply list for your grade
- Backpacks, water bottles and lunchboxes are available online if you want to purchase those items only and not the school supplies.
- Bring supplies to the Student & Parent Orientation Day on August 3rd
Summer Office Hours
Please make note of our summer office hours. Next week the office will be open Thursday, May 11th from 9 am until 1 pm. From then the office will be closed until Monday, June 4th. Summer office hours are Monday through Thursday from 11 am until 1 pm.